Oh what wonderful news. Now we can all blog and keep in touch instead of silly things like phone calls. PS. Lisa, Tyrel and I left you an awesome Birthday message...All we would like is a little recognition for our awesomeness. :) PPS. We are like sisters now.
Hey Lisa! How are you beautiful??! I found you through Brendas blog... she has Amy on hers. Small world, huh?! I'm so happy to see how you're doing! Your kids are so dang cute! I absolutely love this picture!! Oh, please keep in touch! Love ya! :) Nat :)
4 comments:
yeah, yeah Hooray!!!!!I am so happy that you are blogging!!!Hooray, oh, did I already say that!!!
HOLY COW IT IS ABOUT TIME!!! I WAS BEGINNING TO GIVE UP! I AM SO EXCITED YOU ARE BLOGGING... NOW I CAN SEE YOUR KIDS AFTER WE MOVE!!
Oh what wonderful news. Now we can all blog and keep in touch instead of silly things like phone calls. PS. Lisa, Tyrel and I left you an awesome Birthday message...All we would like is a little recognition for our awesomeness. :) PPS. We are like sisters now.
Hey Lisa! How are you beautiful??! I found you through Brendas blog... she has Amy on hers. Small world, huh?! I'm so happy to see how you're doing! Your kids are so dang cute! I absolutely love this picture!! Oh, please keep in touch! Love ya! :) Nat :)
Post a Comment