Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's a................

Here is it's cute little hand and fingers. Here is it's adorable little face
Here is it's profile. I looked at this and it reminded me of Caroline.
And if you can't judge by this......................................

It's a BOY!!!!! We are so excited to be having another little boy. Bridger said that if it was a girl he would fall to pieces. So I am very happy to report there are no little pieces of Bridger to clean up. If anyone has any cute boy name suggestions, please let me know. So far Bridger has named the baby Truckston (A cross between a truck and his next door buddy Easton). Truckston Gear. HMMMMM!!!

9 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

How about Jack? Or Amy, ooo Amy, I really like that one!

Um, by the way, your boy looks like an alien! :) HA!

He is actually really Caroline-ish! I can't wait to see him! When I talked to you today (you didn't call me right back, by the way) I was totally thinking about how cute a little boy Caroline would be, but seriously, look at your kids...I don't think ugly is an option! He will be just as sweet as can be, I am sure!

Lobdell family said...

Congratulations!!! I don't know if you remember me but this is Jill Edde Lobdell. You have some really cute kids. Please check out my blog. www.keithandjilllobdell.blogspot.com
I would really love to hear from you. Congratulations on your daughter's bike as well!!

Nat said...

WoW girl! You are a baby-makin' machine!!! Congrats!!! That is so exciting!! I am so happy for you and Bridger too! :) Are you due in the Fall/Winter?
I was thrilled to hear back from you! It's nice to be able to keep in touch with others, especially since we are in Cali. now. I'm gonna be out there soon. I'll e-mail you with a date to get together (possibly with a bunch of gals) or whoever can come. It would be nice to catch up!
Love ya! :)

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Ohhhh I am so happy for you. I can't believe you are going to have 4 kids now. You look amazing!! Seriously. I love that Bridger said he will fall to pieces. The things kids say. Your little guys hand is so clearly defined. You know us, we stuck to city names. I think that is so cute he thought of that name. Congrats..Congrats..Congrats.

Salisbury Family said...

Henry thinks
bullbutter (bull dozer and peanut butter combined) Lydia's name of choice this week is Minty. And Clay votes for...Clay...
Phew...
Bullbutter
Minty
or
Clay
no matter the name...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Wahoo Lisa! Congrats! 2 boys and 2 girls how perfect! You guys are too cute! Alyssa still thinks Bridger is her boyfriend. She talks about him all the time and informed me they're getting married when they get big and are going to live at bridgers house. I can't wait to meet the new baby when you have him!

Marianne Martin said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were expecting. 2 boys and 2 girls. That's perfect!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

I know I already left a comment on this post but I am so impressed by Miss Smarty Pants Kaitlyn! She is just so dang cute. I'm so excited for you!

Jense Family said...

Lisa that is awesome that it is a boy it really is a perfect mix girl, boy, girl, boy how did you pull that one off. I commend you for having another one I don't know if I will ever be able to do that. Three has totally thrown me for a loop. Congrates!!!!!