Saturday, October 18, 2008
Carter's First Bath
Carter loved his bath so much he fell right to sleep. I think I am going to start bathing him at night-maybe we could get some sleep. I can't believe how relaxed he was the whole time. This could be an answer to my prayers--

He didn't even wake up when we were scrubbing his head or when we turned him around to wash his tummy.

What a precious babe. He is starting to get the Kaitlyn cheeks that I love so much. Yea!!
We took him in for his two week check up yesterday and he now weighs 8 pounds even. He gained all his birth weight back plus a pound. What a big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
I could kiss you right now! Thanks for posting some pictures of this little man! I can't wait to meet him and it is KILLING me that I haven't already!
He LOOKS HUGE! However, I know just how small 8 lbs is. He is filling out really good though! YAY! What a cutie putootie!
Lisa Thanks for the pictures. He is so precious. I miss that baby stage. ENJOY!!! He is really feeling out. You must have alot of cream. I hope that you are getting some sleep. Enjoy the Journey!!
He is so cute! That is an awesome contraption you have for the bath tube! It looks like he is lounging in the pool! He is getting bigger! I love when they start getting chubby! Love you lots!
Lisa;
Ohhhh, seriously how did you order one from heaven so cute, and so good? If I could place orders.....well, I love seeing him!!
Abby
How cute! I loved holding him Saturday. Hi is such a doll! I love that he falls asleep in the bath! That is so funny!
Oh my goodness. That is the cutest thing I have ever litterally seen. He is so perfect and starting to chunk up. I am laughing that you covered up his pirates (Boston calls them that) up for the camera. I am sure he will appreciate that when he gets older :)
lisa he is so cute...
him and ryden are about the same size... they need to get together and play
zach and ash
Zac & Ashley,
Congrats to you too!! Do you have a blog? I would love to see your little one.
Lisa,
He is so darn cute.. we can't wait to see him at Christmas. We love you all so much. Grandma said he had redish hair? Are you going to have every color of hair? Love you...
Dad & Sondi
Sweet sweet baby!!
Lisa he is so cute. Can't wait to see him at church! =) Hey I am making our blog PRIVATE so could you please e-mail me at megs979@hotamil.com so I can add you to the list?? THANKS!! =)
Post a Comment