SERIOUSLY?! WHY?! You shouldn't torture me this way. I can't even begin to describe the pain shooting through my body when I see those little tootsies! UGH! Do I really have to wait another week and a half to see this precious boy?!
I love the baby pictures with Bridger. That is so sweet. We sure missed you at our last get together. Hope life is going great and you are adjusting to 4 kids alright.
3 comments:
SERIOUSLY?! WHY?! You shouldn't torture me this way. I can't even begin to describe the pain shooting through my body when I see those little tootsies! UGH! Do I really have to wait another week and a half to see this precious boy?!
I love the baby pictures with Bridger. That is so sweet. We sure missed you at our last get together. Hope life is going great and you are adjusting to 4 kids alright.
Oh my goodness, you are making me so baby hungry!
Post a Comment