!Warning!: Read and understand instruction manual before operating this unit. If you have not been supplied with a manuel, ask for one. Failure to follow instructions and/or improper use may result in scalding, bodily injuries or EXPLOSION.
So that Explains the explosions. I wish I was supplied with a manuel.



2 comments:
Lisa! How are you? I'm not sure if you remember me, but I was Kayla's bff growing up (and got to be one of your brides maids!)I remember thinking in elementary school that you were the coolest and prettiest girl I'd ever seen (and you still are, by the way). Your family is just adorable. It's so fun to be able to read about you guys. Isn't the internet great? Hope all is well. :)
OH MY! That is so funny!
And Uh...that's NOT Carter! There is no way, no how that my little Carter is THAT big! I won't have it!
Post a Comment