Carter loved Larry and Beverly's swing set. I am thinking we may need to invest in another one of these. He had a ball and loves being up the canyon as much as we do.

This is a first for Bridger- Dad told him he could pee on the fire before we left. He thought that was the funniest thing ever and laughed the whole time he did it...............and all the way home too!!

Dad caught a fish on his first cast. The kids were so excited, they all grabbed their fishing poles and tried to caught fish too.

Caroline is not a fan of shoes. It is not uncommon to catch Caroline running around without shoes and socks on- No matter where we might be!!

Bridger helping Dad get sticks for the fire.

Kaitlyn and Dad trying to start the fire.

More fun on the swings.
4 comments:
Seems like we never can plan anything lately! Wish we could have gone! Thanks for the invite we'll have to make it up next time! Maybe we could do dinner this weekend? Call us
This looks like so much fun. That smile on Carter's face tells the whole story. We love you guys...
Give all the kids a big hug for us..
Dad & Sondi
I miss hanging out in the mountains with you guys.
Thanks for the invite. ;) Looks like you had a blast as usual. I tell you what no matter the day I could just eat that Carter up, his smile is so contagious.
Post a Comment