Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dawson Joseph Lindstrom

My sweet nephew returned to our Heavenly Father Tuesday night.
He will be missed tremendously.

Dawson was a fighter from the beginning.
He had over 40 surgeries in his short 4 1/2 years of life.


Dawson was blessed with fantastic parents who loved him
and helped him experiance a wonderful life.

My little Angel, Dawson,
I will miss your loves and snuggles so much.
It was so easy to feel the Spirit when you were near.






You helped my testimony of Jesus Christ grow so much.
Thank you for your service and sacrifice.



I am so grateful to know of Heavenly Father's plan.
I look forward to the day I see you again.
I love you, D.


*To watch a short video on Dawson and his twin sister's life click on the
'Your Life Uncommon' button on the top of my blog.
It will take you to one of my sister's blogs.
Go to the 'Gratitude in the Face of Adversity' entry and watch
this beautiful and inspirational clip.

7 comments:

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Oh Lisa. That is sad. I am so sorry for your loss!! He looks like such a sweetie.

Jodi Gallagher said...

So sorry for your loss Lisa! What a sweet boy! I hope your whole family feels comfort at this time! I'm gald you'll get to see him again someday!

Nicole Callahan said...

thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Lisa. It must be so hard to him go! What a sweet heart. Love ya!

Nat said...

Hey sweetie! :) I couldn't stop the water works when I read Amy's blog the other day! I can't imagine going through that!... it just rips my heart-strings thinking about it! But!... what a blessing to know the "Great Plan"! What a joyous reunion it will be!!! I also wanted you to know that I love you and you're in our prayers during this hard time!!!
Congrats on Kaitlyn's baptism too!... so so sweet! :)

Just Us said...

Lisa, this is Jeni, Amy's friend. I just wanted to tell you that I think you are such a beautiful and kind person. I kind of feel like I know you because when I lived in Idaho Amy and I would talk about how much we loved our sisters. She would always talk to me about you. She would tell me how hard you guys would laugh when you were together. It sounded so much like my relationship with my crazy sisters. Amy also would talk about how much Dawson loved you and how much you loved him. I love your little tribute to him here on your blog. You are so sweet.
I also wanted to say I was sorry for not sitting by you at the luncheon. I wasn't trying to be rude, I just hadn't seen my Idaho friends for a long time and wanted to sit chat with them. I think that me and my sisters and you and Amy should all hang out sometime. I think we would have so much fun. I love and miss your sister so stinkin much.

The Postings of Pence said...

What a blessing he is to all of us. And I can say from experience that he was blessed to have his Aunt Lisa. what a sweet and genuinely kind person you are. I miss chatting in primary with you, but love visiting with your kids. our thoughts and prayers are with your family! love , kris

Brook said...

Lisa, I'm so sorry.