Our Team name was the Bucket List's, because each one of us has a list of things we want to accomplish and running the Wasatch Back was one of them
We had so much fun!!!
These are the girls from Van #2: Me, Shantel, Amy, Melissa, Ashley, Aija.
This is our entire team: Top to bottom: Liz, Amy, Sara, Ashely, Melissa, Aija, Shantel, Sherry, Arin, Codee, Me, and Cheryl



I have decided I am moving to Paradise, UT. It is absolutly gorgeous.

I saw this little shed and tractor and could not resist snapping a picture.



We all pretended the house in the background was ours. I so want to live here!!


Shantel getting ready for her first leg. Run, Shanny, Run!!!

Ashley getting ready for her first run!!!

Look at Ashley go!! She is a powerhouse!!

I had to take a picture of this guy. He was part of an ultra team (meaning a team of 6, double the legs) when the hills got steep he would turn around and wheel up the hills backwards.
I have decided I am moving to Paradise, UT. It is absolutly gorgeous.
I saw this little shed and tractor and could not resist snapping a picture.
We all pretended the house in the background was ours. I so want to live here!!
Shantel getting ready for her first leg. Run, Shanny, Run!!!
Ashley getting ready for her first run!!!
Look at Ashley go!! She is a powerhouse!!
I had to take a picture of this guy. He was part of an ultra team (meaning a team of 6, double the legs) when the hills got steep he would turn around and wheel up the hills backwards.
So incredibly impressive!!!



2 comments:
So inspiring Lisa!
GOOD JOB LISA! I totally wish I would have come to drive your van! It looks like you guys had a blast! :)
Post a Comment