For the kid's birthdays, we got them a swingset. We found it on KSL for $150.00. What a deal. They love it and it keeps them entertained all day long. Here are a few pics of Bridger and Caroline enjoying thier swingset. Kaitlyn was at school so I am going to have to take some pics of her later.

What a handsome boy.

Caroline Hanging out.

Oh so happy.

Bridger and his friend Britton.
4 comments:
NO STINKING WAY! Did she REALLY fall asleep out there?! She must have really really really loved that you bought that swingset! Don't you love it?!
I am totally wanting one for my kids. Just a little something extra fun and special to do out back is all I ask!
Oh my goodness those are such cute pics. What a steal on the swing set. I am such a froogle shopper that when I find good deals I get such an adrenaline rush. Boston is totally opposite. He is such a fratie cat! Hey you know what they say, opposites attract!!!
P.S. Boston's birthday is on the 22nd and I am doing a CARS birthday. How the heck did you make that amazing cake?? Please email me your instructions. I beg to differ on your remark about not being an artist because it fooled me!! Seriously, email me on how to make an amazing cake like that. Caroline's is also amazing. I did not know you had this in you. Email: suzadamson@hotmail.com
I want to play...what is the weight limit? I weigh 185...Can I still play?
Post a Comment