Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Caroline and her bike ramp.

Ryan borrowed my grandpa's tiller to do some work in the yard. He made a ramp to get it out of the truck. Caroline, our little dare devil, thought this would be a perfect bike ramp. So she started going up.

At this point, I was thinking, "oh my goodness, she really is going to go down."
I wonder if she was as scared as I was.
Well, she had so much fun, she did it about a million times that afternoon.
Occasionally, she would go off sideways........
Daddy would come to her rescue and give her a little hug........
And then off she would go again.


1 comment:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OH MY HECK! That girl is insane! SERIOUSLY INSANE! You know what? I need to come down and stay for like 2 weeks and just let Mal learn a thing or two about bravery from her!