Our friends, Adam & Amy, invited us to go boating with them on the 5th of July. It was a blast!!

Adam on the tube with the kids. They had a lot of fun as long as the boat went really slow. Towards the end of the day, they went again, but the front was heavy and as the boat started to go the tube went under and the kids went overboard. After that we had a hard time getting them to go again, but they sure had fun while it lasted.

Adam and Ryan. Amy tried to knock them off the tube. It was funny, they were holding on so tight all you could see were their legs flapping in the wind.

Ryan tring a little wakeboard action.


This is Adam. He can do flips and all sorts of funky jumps on the wakeboard. Here are a few pics of his tricks.




Oops, I took this one to late. When I saw it I had to laugh though. Don't be mad at me, Amy. You still look good, even falling.

Bridger enjoying the ride.

This is Amy and Adam's little cutie. Isn't she adorable?
No comments:
Post a Comment