Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun with Max at Adventure Learning Park

My cute boy! He actually made the shirt he is wearing in this picture. What an artist!

Kaitlyn trying to feed the ducks. But everythime they came close to her Max would scare them away.
Ryan throwing sticks to Max.

Max having a blast.



Max is almost eight years old and he still has as much energy as he did when he was a pup! He drives us all crazy sometimes, but I sure love him! Ryan gave him to me the first Christmas we were married. The deal was: If he got me a dog we would wait for a while to have kids. He bought Max and the next day I found out I was pregnant with Kaitlyn. Oops!!!

1 comment:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh Ryan! You should have known then that your life would be full of "Lisa's Way or No Way!" :) Just teasing you Lees!

That is REALLY funny though!