
I love this shirt on him. We are pretty proud of our daddy here at the Gear Household.
This is our new trick. I tell Carter to hold his binki in so it won't fall out. He is such a smart boy already.
Yep!!! Cool just like Daddy!!! I think he is tired of me taking pictures of him.
All worn out and ready to cuddle with his big Sister.Grandma and Grandpa came to visit and we got a few great pics of them with Carter.








10 comments:
Oh, Congrats Lisa & Ryan! He is so sweet!... new life is just precious! I wish I was there so I could come visit and see the new lil guy! He looks like he's gonna be a blondie like Caroline!! Blue eyes and all!! Where the heck did those genes come from anyway???! :) We're so happy for you! Keep the pics and info coming!!! Love ya!!! :)
My heart could just melt. What a precious little bundle. I am so glad he is here too. ;) I hope your recovering well and getting a little rest in between caring for 4kiddos.
So sweet! I'm sure you're in heaven with this little guy!
Oh Lisa, he is so adorable. We are so glad he is finally here too. What an angel.
We love you all so much...
Dad & Sondi
congrats lisa he is darling..
I had my lil guy sept 30th... we should get together some time...
Ohh...Hooray for you! He is so dang cute. I love his name and my vote is that he does look so much like Caroline! So is Brigham belong to Jennifer?? So sweet. I can't believe how little he is. This stage is just too short. I am missing the newborn stage. But NOT missing the pregnant part! Congrats. Can't wait to meet him in person next month :)
Yeah!!!!
He is beautiful Lisa. Hope all is going well, and that you are getting sleep!!!!
I know that people say that all babies look alike when they are first born, but I really do think that Carter and Brigham look really similar. He is adorable!!
Love you!
Gear family He fits right in with the other Gears. He is soooo beautiful or handsome!!I hope that you are getting some sleep and Bridger is doing better. "Enjoy the Journey" They grow up to fast.
Hope to see your family soon. Love Julie
Oh Lisa! He really is SOO sweet! I just love him!! he is so snuggly and adorable!!
Post a Comment