Monday, November 10, 2008

Check out this outfit!

Caroline dresses herself everday except for school and church days. This is the outfits she usually picks out for herself. Gotta love those funky, silk pajama bottoms and snow boots- Oh and the tie dyed t-shirt.... Well pretty much the whole combo is pretty awesome. What a fun little girl to have around. She is so full of life.
I read a book my Mom brought over - It was called Stargirl. It made me laugh because I trully believe I have my own little stargirl living with me-Only we call her Caroline. If any of you have read it and know Caroline you will probably know what I mean.

Can't resist snapping a picture of those baby blues.



3 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

When did she grow out of her little girl face?!

Hey, maybe I should bring Mal's snowboots with us. I am sure they will both appreciate each others fashion sence! Caroline CRACKS me up!

Anonymous said...

I have read StarGirl Lisa and now I have a face to picture when I think of that book....ha ha

The Batty Bunch said...

Maybe Ryan is giving her fashion lessons! LOL!