Lisa,Those are precious moments!!! awesome pictures. I loved them all. It looks like the family is adjusting. They are all so cute. I 'm glad I just get to sit and hold Carter. See ya soon!
Your children are so beautiful and loving. We miss you all very much and cannot wait to see you at Christmas. Love Dad & Sondi
Lisa he is so stinkin cute!! I can't wait to see him at Christmas... I cannot believe how big he getting! Love you guys!
Your rule of cutest kids will one day end......
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Lisa,
Those are precious moments!!! awesome pictures. I loved them all. It looks like the family is adjusting. They are all so cute. I 'm glad I just get to sit and hold Carter. See ya soon!
Your children are so beautiful and loving. We miss you all very much and cannot wait to see you at Christmas.
Love Dad & Sondi
Lisa he is so stinkin cute!! I can't wait to see him at Christmas... I cannot believe how big he getting! Love you guys!
Your rule of cutest kids will one day end......
Post a Comment