First of all...HOLY CRAP! I just fell out of my chair! You found time to post! Now don't you just feel a lot better. All the busy-ness you are going through is now lovingly documented. Good job! :)
Carter Carter Carter! Oh I love that boy!
And as for Carolines fashion sense...well, I don't even know where one gets a pair of pants like that!!! What girl wouldn't pair them with glitter! Those are fabulous!
Here's to encouraging individualism! Caroline DEFINATELY dances to her own beat and I LOVE IT!
Your kids are so cute! We need to get you this cool tool I found at Shalise's for feeding the babies. It is made by boon. Sort of a tube you can fill with food with a spoon on the end. Hole at the top of the spoon where the food can come out. So much easier to feed them with it. We should have Shalise pick you up one!
Hope you're feeling better! Love you guys! Grandma Anita
Lisa, You are has bad has I am. Holy cow I can't believe how fast your kids are going up. I think that we are going to have to have that Easter party so we can see everyone again. Caroline looks really cute. Didn't know that they made pants like that. HOpe that you are all doing great! Julie
4 comments:
I love the fancy pants!
First of all...HOLY CRAP! I just fell out of my chair! You found time to post! Now don't you just feel a lot better. All the busy-ness you are going through is now lovingly documented. Good job! :)
Carter Carter Carter! Oh I love that boy!
And as for Carolines fashion sense...well, I don't even know where one gets a pair of pants like that!!! What girl wouldn't pair them with glitter! Those are fabulous!
Here's to encouraging individualism! Caroline DEFINATELY dances to her own beat and I LOVE IT!
Your kids are so cute! We need to get you this cool tool I found at Shalise's for feeding the babies. It is made by boon. Sort of a tube you can fill with food with a spoon on the end. Hole at the top of the spoon where the food can come out. So much easier to feed them with it. We should have Shalise pick you up one!
Hope you're feeling better!
Love you guys!
Grandma Anita
Lisa,
You are has bad has I am. Holy cow I can't believe how fast your kids are going up. I think that we are going to have to have that Easter party so we can see everyone again. Caroline looks really cute. Didn't know that they made pants like that. HOpe that you are all doing great!
Julie
Post a Comment