Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Fashion Sense by: Star Girl!

Yes, those are tights. But if you are Stargirl, they can also be used as a decorative beanie.
and when your ears and nose get cold- just pull the beanie over your entire head.


The beanie also magically helps you carry more fire wood.

Never a dull moment with our little Caroline. The other night I put her in time out. When I came in to talk to her she was pressing a stamp pad to her face.


I yelled to Ryan for some help, but he couldn't stop laughing at her.
Later he took her in the bathroom to wash her off and there was so much ink on her face that it just spread the blue ink across her entire face. She looked like a smurf for about a day and a 1/2.
I am learning you don't get as upset over these things if you learn to laugh at them.
Thank you Ryan for teaching me not to sweat the small stuff.




4 comments:

Tuzi Salz said...

If only the day after the smurf accident were picture day...

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

That is so funny! I think I would have laughed too! Silly Caroline!

Hardy Party said...

That really made us smile. I can just imagine her with a blue face for 2 days. She looks so happy to have blue all over her. What cute pictures. :-)

Love,
Dad & Sondi

Jodi Gallagher said...

She is so cute that I wouldn't be able to get mad either! We love Caroline!