Monday, March 23, 2009

Our New Trailer

Yep! You read right. We purchased a 2006 Crossroads Zinger. I love KSL. We got such a great deal on this trailer and are so excited to finally own one. I didn't even need to give Ryan a paper bag to breathe into (for all you who know how hard it is for Ryan to spend money). I am so proud of him. The previous owners have used it only three or four times, so it is in excellent shape.

When we found it on KSL, there where no pictures of it and it was in Vernal, but I just had an undeniable feeling that this was the one. About two hours into the drive, Ryan said he couldn't believe we were driving to Vernal on my gut feeling. But my guts proved worthy.

And now for the Grand Tour...........

This is the bathroom. One of the many wonderful luxuries of camping with a trailer
Here is the middle of the trailer- The couch and table pull out to beds. The oven and stove have never been used so they are brand new.

We slept out in the trailer Saturday night. The kids love it and are so excited. The bottom is a double and the top is a twin. So there is plenty of room for the kiddies to spread out.


This is our bedroom. It also closes off so we can stick the kids in here and put on a movie when they are all worn out from playing all day.



Here is the outside of the trailer. We can't wait to take it out this spring and summer. I can't believe I no longer have to sleep on the rocks and worry about the bear and mountain lions getting us. Not to mention.....No more squating! Yea!!!




9 comments:

Devin & Shalise said...

WOW!! I love it! That looks like SO much fun!! Great find Lisa!!

Anonymous said...

You will have so much fun! Happy camping!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Lisa I am so jealous! I need to talk Kovi in to getting one.... Looks like an awesome trailor and you got such a sweet deal! The spray you told us about totally worked! No more box elder bugs wahoo! We need to go play! Miss you!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

That is SO nice! Good job Lees! I am sure that you were glad when you got there that it wasn't all pastelly interior. Totally wouldn't fit you guys! This is PERFECT!

Um, if Ryan is in the mood to follow your gut instincts why don't you get one to come see me?!

Hardy Party said...

Lisa,

This looks so great! WOW! I want a trailer to camp in so bad, but we don't even have a truck that would pull it.. LOL You are going to have a blast in this!

Love you,
Dad & Sondi

Tuzi Salz said...

Here is a proposition...
Property Us and yous guys
The End...
Sunflower seeds+Cabella Chair=NICE
Your Tent+Tuzi=Ours

atki family said...

WAY TO GO LISA! I'm still camping in the tent. HUM maybe that is way I just go for 2 1/2 hour horse rides. Bag the camping. I guess that is why I have boys they don't care if they have a trailer or not.
That will be great with your kids! Love it!

Alea said...

I don't know how else to talk to you but through comments... lol. We live just down the mountain from Amy in Twin Falls. :)

Leanne said...

Hey Lisa!!! I love keeping in touch with everyone, we are loving St. George, but miss good ole' AF. Your kids are adorable, where did you get the blondee? I swore I wouldn't sit on the computer today, and here I am, so I'm going to come back and check out your blog more, I'd love to see what you guys have done with your house, (backyard) do you have pics on here of your backyard? I'll check later, I really really have to clean!!!!:)