We are so proud of the choices she is making and her willingness to always help out. She is such a great friend to others and is always looking for ways to make others feel good inside.
Kaitlyn, we as your parents are so proud of you. And I know that your Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ are also very proud of you. You are a very special girl and I feel so blessed to be your Mommy.
I love you more than all the fishies in the sea.
More than all the stars in the sky.
And more than all the blades of grass in all the land in all the world. :)!!











Kaitlyn was so excited to have her Daddy baptize her. Ryan did such a great job. It was so cute when she got baptized, Ryan took her all the way down- nearly to the bottom. I guess he wanted to make sure they only had to do it once.
What a blessing it was to be there for that, Ryan did such a great job and the blessing he gave to Kaitlyn afterward was amazing.
Ryan blessed her to always be a leader among her friends and to never be scared or worried to stand up and make the right decisions.
He told her that Heavenly Father knew her and was pleased with her.
He told her she brought a special spirit to our home and to always remember to read her scriptures daily. And to look to her Mother as an example to follow.
These two can't till they are old enough to be baptized. Only 4 more years girls!!What a great example you are setting for your brothers and sister, Kaitlyn.

A few members of our Ward Family.
Ron and Kathy Bryan, Cami Harward, Travis Stringham, and The Larsen's
Thanks for coming guys.
We love our Ward. It truly does feel like an extension of family.
Kaitlyn with Grandma and Grandpa Salisbury.
Grandma and Grandpa Hardy were out of town, but we sure missed them.

My family.

Ryan's Family

Ryan's Mom and Dad -Brother and Sister's and thier families.

That night we went over to the park and had a BBQ. We had to postpone the Slip N Slide Party because it was getting to dark- Be we still had a great time.
We also had Birthday Cake to celebrate Kaitlyn's birthday with the family.

Kaitlyn had a wonderful day. And when she got home she wrote down in her journal her experiance of her baptism day. This is what she wrote:
My family.
Ryan's Family
Ryan's Mom and Dad -Brother and Sister's and thier families.
That night we went over to the park and had a BBQ. We had to postpone the Slip N Slide Party because it was getting to dark- Be we still had a great time.
Kaitlyn had a wonderful day. And when she got home she wrote down in her journal her experiance of her baptism day. This is what she wrote:
"I got baptized today. I felt different after I got out of the water. I got the Holy Ghost today and I get to live with Jesus and Heavenly Father again. And I felt happy and good inside. And my Dad confirmed me to."



2 comments:
Thanks so much for posting that! I wish I could have been there! I can't believe she is this big! I remember when we took her to Kiddie Kandids and had her naked in bowl with apples or something for your kitchen!
Give her a squeeze from Aunt Amy!
Wow! What a great day. We wish we could be there to share in these things with you. Give Kaitlyn a BIG hug for us. She's getting so big. We love you all...
Dad & Sondi
Post a Comment