Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Our St. George trip..........In June!!


Since I am a slacker, I am just going to pretend it is still June, so I can update my blog. It might take me till Christmas, but I will Catch up, I swear!!

It rained so much the first of the summer we decided we had to pack up in June and go to St. George. I took this picture just out side of Nephi. I took it as a promise that it would not rain in St. George while we were there.


















We pretty much hung out at the pool the entire trip. Nothing better than a little R&R for 3 days straight.




We swam, slept, and ate, then repeat for about 3 days. It was a lot of fun.



Jason, Ryan's brother in law, catching some shut eye.










It was pretty tough getting the kids out of the pool- If we did get them out they would just jump right back in- Whether they were in thier swim suits or not.









Ryan relaxing by the pool.









Here is my goober!

What a handsome Tiny Man!!









This is Ryan's Mom- Isn't she a cutie!

I love this picture of her.







Nope, Guess again!! This is Kevin swimming with Carter. We decided we are going to hire Kevin to babysit, because Carter doesn't cry when he goes to Kevin. Ryan and Kevin look so much a like, he thinks Kevin is his Daddy! Fine by me- just as long as it gives me a little brake.










Ryan likes to jump his scooter in the pool. This didn't make the owner very happy- I am pretty sure Ryan will always have a little bit of a kid in him.







Here comes the kiddie train. Choo Choo!









My bestest girlfriend, Machelle, and her sweet little girl, Shaylee.

I love these two girls guts!!!












Ryan's sis, Amanda, Machelle, and Shaylee. What a couple of Hottie's!!












Kaitlyn- My Angel!












Bridger, My Buddy!!!











Caroline, my joy!






What a fun trip. Can't wait till next year!!!



3 comments:

Hardy Party said...

Looks like everyone had a blast.. It's been really rainy over here too.. We love you all and hope everything is going well.

Jodi Gallagher said...

Looks like a really fun trip! Wish we could have went to Boulder with ya guys! Hope you had fun!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

So fun! I am glad I got to see Shaylee finally! What a cutie! And I miss Machelle!

Love yoU!