Ryan went to work in Moab for two weeks, so the kids and I thought it would be fun to take the trailer down and have some fun.
The first day we had to wait for Ryan to finish working before we could go to the RV park so we played at a skate park. Carter thought they were giant slides all over the place. Caroline tried to save him, but he didn't want to be saved.
THE REDNECK LAWNMOWER
(looks like a good idea to me)
Kaitlyn was totally disgusted by the bulls undercarriage. LOL!
THE PETTING ZOO
KENS LAKE
I saw these two and thought, "oh dear, my kids don't know how to have any fun."
I saw these two and thought, "oh dear, my kids don't know how to have any fun."
So I had to get really creative......
It started by throwing sticks in the water to Max.
I took pictures and they realized they could look pretty silly....
and the rest is history........


Carter decided to sit in the chair and watch the show.......










and then we discovered what makes Ken's Lake so super cool........








Ryan came by after he was done working. We were glad he could play with us for a little while.


All worn out and ready for bed.
Carter decided to sit in the chair and watch the show.......
and then we discovered what makes Ken's Lake so super cool........
Ryan came by after he was done working. We were glad he could play with us for a little while.
All worn out and ready for bed.
FUN AT THE POOL


I didn't know Bridger could do front and back flips...AHHH!



On Sunday, Ryan had the day off and I have never been to Lake Powell so we decided to take a road trip to check it out.
I didn't know Bridger could do front and back flips...AHHH!
On Sunday, Ryan had the day off and I have never been to Lake Powell so we decided to take a road trip to check it out.
We found this pretty field of sunflowers by Monticello.
and I just had to get some pictures.



2 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves! :) It was fun going to out to dinner the other night! We love you guys!
um... that ostrich is now my wallpaper on my phone. and i want a lawn mower like that.
love you lisa(:
Post a Comment