Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our second Week in Moab......

THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!
Kaitlyn asked for a pair of rollerblades for her birthday and of course you can't get a pair of rollerblades on your birthday and not be able to use them, so we found a trail and tested them out. She did a great job.

Bridger and Jake rode on the scooter and bike, while Kaitlyn, me and Max pushed and pulled Caroline, Mally, and Carter in the stroller.

Ryan and I took the kids on a hike to Corona Arch on Sunday.


We had a lot of fun and laughs jumping and posing in front of the arch. Here are a few of my favorite pics......


I smile everytime I see this one :) In my own mind, I imagine that is what he would look like if he had just seen a mouse or a snake. Tee Hee Hee! I love you, honey.




































We loved having Jake and Mally with us.
Monday I took the kids to Ken's Lake. This easily became our favorite spot. The kids LOVED it, because they could play in mud, sand, and water and get completly dirty and no one cared. I LOVED it because I sat in my chair and read all day and didn't have to mediate a single fight. YEA!!!

THE SINKING SAND








THE PERFECT SAND BOX







THE DELICIOUS ROOTBEER


All in all, it was a great weekend.
All the people at the RV park kept staring at me, trying to figure out how I had 6 kids.
It was kinda funny.
Unless they asked, I just let them think they were all mine.
They even got a bigger kick out of us when I pulled away in my sisters Excusion with the 6 kids and a dog inside, pulling the trailer behind. :)


Moments like this make it all worth it.
























1 comment:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

You are the best! You know that, don't you?! My kids had a blast and of course Jake still talks about you with the cutest smile on his face! :) I can't seem to satisfy him anymore with the way I do his hair...THANKS A LOT! :)