It makes me laugh that he likes to laugh at himself doing his flip into his bed so I couldn't resist recording it too.
Lis, I can't even get your videos to play. You should try uploading them to youtube then over to your blog. I know that's the only way i can get my videos to work as well.
OH MY! He is all boy! I love that he laughs at himself. But seriously, that flip into the bed! YIKES for his neck! That little stinker!
That is so cute! I love his laugh! I need to video tape the kids more!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Lis, I can't even get your videos to play. You should try uploading them to youtube then over to your blog. I know that's the only way i can get my videos to work as well.
OH MY! He is all boy! I love that he laughs at himself. But seriously, that flip into the bed! YIKES for his neck! That little stinker!
That is so cute! I love his laugh! I need to video tape the kids more!
Post a Comment