Carter is really good at blowing kisses...........Until he finds out his best buddy (Daddy) is home.
dad says: lisa did you ever feel that way when your daddy would come home? or was you to busy cleanin?;)
He's adorable!
Looks like you are all having a blast this summer. :-) What a beautiful family you have. The camping pictures are great. We love you all...Sondi
I miss Carter. I think he needs to come visit me and throw all of my fruit down the stairs. :oD I love your Boulder pictures. I hope we can maybe go with you next year.
Of course he is good at blowing kisses! Anything that can be done, while still keeping a safe distance he is ALL OVER! Funny thing is, we will take, and love, what we can get! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
dad says: lisa did you ever feel that way when your daddy would come home? or was you to busy cleanin?;)
He's adorable!
Looks like you are all having a blast this summer. :-) What a beautiful family you have. The camping pictures are great.
We love you all...
Sondi
I miss Carter. I think he needs to come visit me and throw all of my fruit down the stairs. :oD I love your Boulder pictures. I hope we can maybe go with you next year.
Of course he is good at blowing kisses! Anything that can be done, while still keeping a safe distance he is ALL OVER!
Funny thing is, we will take, and love, what we can get! :)
Post a Comment