Saturday, August 14, 2010

Abnormal Eating Habits (for a child)

I can't believe it, but Carter and Caroline have a crazy love for the good stuff.

Normally, children have to be straped to a chair and told they can't get off till they eat thier vegtables, but with these two I actually have to pry the vegi tray away from them out of fear of belly aches. Can you get a belly ache from eating to many vegi's like you can from eating to many treats?........ I guess I will find out soon :)!!





4 comments:

Brian and Kayla said...

When we watched Caroline (in Utah) all she would eat on her burger was the veggies...Kaitlyn would only eat the meat patty and maybe the bread. We wish we would have just bought one for the two of them to split! I thought it was funny that Caroline ate the pickles, onions, tomatoes, and lettuce. Most kids hate that stuff on burgers. haha.

Tuzi Salz said...

I wonder if the large amounts of fiber will back them up if you know what I mean... Cute kids! Wouldn't it be awesome if they stayed that way their whole lives!

Jodi Gallagher said...

A few of my kiddos are the same way. I always try and have a veggie tray in the fridge for them. Tay begs me to remember Broccoli every time I go to the grocery store!

Caroline is a doll and Carter is so cute. We need to get together again!

atki family said...

Hey they are related to my boys! They love the veg. tray almost as much as Ryan's fresh salsa. Hope that you are all well!