This cracked me up. Caroline is our crazy little Tom Boy. I was getting her ready for church one day and I just couldn't resist taking a before and after picture of her.
A little wave and wink for the finished product. What a Cutie!!
She is such a heart-breaker. Oh my goodness. Watch out fellas..Here she comes...Miss America:)!! Love the wink and wave! So I tried your cake and I could not get it to look like LIghtning at all. I panicked and whipped another one that still did not work how I wanted it but I had to go with it because time was out. Thank you so much for your help and speedy response.
Oh, she's a beauty!!! You guys are going to have your hands full! I don't think you'll be able to build a fence tall enough to keep boys out!!!! I hope to see you on Monday!!! Love ya! :)
Lisa.... She's beautiful....but what is this crazy story about 4 hour walks, numb legs and policemen...that I just read on Amy's blog...I truly think you might be crazy!!!
Lisa.... She's beautiful....but what is this crazy story about 4 hour walks, numb legs and policemen...that I just read on Amy's blog...I truly think you might be crazy!!!
What a cutie... I love the before and after. Yea what's up with the police and eveyone in town looking for you. And I hear from Grandpa that you're grounded... HA HA!
8 comments:
She is so stinkin cute!!! What cute kids you have!!!
What a transformation! A little heartbreaker I say!
She is such a heart-breaker. Oh my goodness. Watch out fellas..Here she comes...Miss America:)!! Love the wink and wave! So I tried your cake and I could not get it to look like LIghtning at all. I panicked and whipped another one that still did not work how I wanted it but I had to go with it because time was out. Thank you so much for your help and speedy response.
So Cute!!! I'm so glad I saw you at the pool the other day. I'm sure I'll be seeing you more too.
Oh, she's a beauty!!! You guys are going to have your hands full! I don't think you'll be able to build a fence tall enough to keep boys out!!!! I hope to see you on Monday!!! Love ya! :)
Lisa....
She's beautiful....but what is this crazy story about 4 hour walks, numb legs and policemen...that I just read on Amy's blog...I truly think you might be crazy!!!
Lisa....
She's beautiful....but what is this crazy story about 4 hour walks, numb legs and policemen...that I just read on Amy's blog...I truly think you might be crazy!!!
What a cutie... I love the before and after. Yea what's up with the police and eveyone in town looking for you. And I hear from Grandpa that you're grounded... HA HA!
Love Dad & Sondi
Post a Comment