Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Amy!!!!

Amy always posts a happy Birthday to everyone, so i thought it only right to post one for her. She is 31 as of yesterday. Happy Birthday. I left her a killer song on her answering machine yesterday, but then her phone cut me off. I hope you got most of it. Aims, I love you so much and miss you so much. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks in Rexburg.

2 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

My machine cut you off because you hit notes that it recognized as key tones! GOOD JOB! I did so love it! :)

About Rexburg...I think we are out. I might not get to see you until the wedding. Our Stake has to come up with about 600 helpers for the Temple open house that day and they can't fill those positions. I think Ryan and I are going to have to stay here and help. Sorry! I wish I could see you!

Oh, and your dead for mocking me and having Ty & Suze listen to my message I left you when you were lost! YOU ARE GOING DOWN! :)

OH and I need to make you a new header. Check out my blog and see the SUPER cute one I made today!

Dae said...

Lisa, you are seriously crazy! I hope you at least had some food & water for your adventure! Poor Ryan.....