
Bridger hanging out on his new swingset.
Bridger, Ty, and Bryton, posing for the camera.
Bridger, Clayton, and Zac hanging out. Bridger looks like he is about to fall. Good thing, I took that picture when I did. Otherwise I wouldn't have anyone to take it of.
All of Bridger's buddies. Throwing water ballons at me. Bridger asked for a water party. So we stood on the top railing and tried to throw ballons into the pool at the bottom. Then they went down and shot Water Rockets at each other. It was so funny. I went down to gather them up to have cake and ice cream and break a pinata' and about 5 of them were down there waiting for me and when I reached the bottom of the steps they soaked me. I laughed so hard.
Bridger and his cake. Five years old. Where does the time go?



2 comments:
Look at all of those buddies! I so miss living close to lots and lots of kids for my kids to be friends with!
You did a great job on the cake!! YOu have a very handsome son.
Post a Comment