Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kaitlyn's Last Days of being a Kindergartener.

This is Kaitlyn with her friend Austin. She is boy crazy already. I have a feeling Ryan and I are going to have are hands full when she is a teenager. Thank goodness she is such a good girl.


During the last week of school, Shelly Elementary has a dance festival. This is Kaitlyn and one of her best friends, Ali, sitting on the grass waiting for their dance to start.

Now that school is out, the kids love to stay up late and watch movies and have sleep overs with thier Dad on the sunroom floor. Ryan is such a sport. The next day his back is killing him, but he still is willing to go along with the kids, because he knows how much they love it.



4 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Can you please have Ryan give Kovi some pointers on being a good sport???? LOL That is so sweet of him!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Ryan IS really such a good dad! I love the way he is with the kids!

I can't believe how tangled up they all are! That makes me laugh! I am claustrophobic just looking at it!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

We love all these pictures. How cute they all are! Oh I wish we could have been there for the birthdays... We love you all so much..

Dad & Sondi

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm I want her lil cotton knickers bet they smell sweeeeeeeet, nice youngcunt and pee dribble;es mmmmmmmmmmm I want to take em off myself though