These two pictures were taken when Kaitlyn was only 6 weeks old. She was such a beautiful baby and so strong and alert for her age.
From the beginning Kaitlyn loved her daddy. Whether she was asleep or awake she would always hold on to him and make sure he was never to far away.
Kaitlyn's first birthday. Her first taste of Cake and ever since then cake and ice cream have always been one of her most favorite treats.
Kaitlyn at 2 years old.
Kaitlyn asked her daddy to be Prince Charming on Halloween when she was three. Ryan was such a good sport. But then again how can you turn down a Princess.Kaitlyn at 3 years old. Aunt Machelle did her hair like this when I was at school and I just had to take her to get her pictures it was just to cute, and so grown up.










7 comments:
Lisa! Kaitlyn is so pretty! I can't believe she is 7 and in the first grade! how exciting!! I LOVE all your pictures! Your kids are so adorable. I love the pic of Bridger in front of your flowers. Are you all ready for your new baby?? If you need anything, really let me know!!!
Lisa!
I'm glad to see that you are still with us. Kaitlyn is a beautiful young lady. I love all your pictures. I glad you put them on before the baby comes. How are you feeling. Hope to see you soon.
Hooray!!!
Happy Birthday Kait!!! Sorry we couldn't be at your party, but Lyd's has something for you.....TOMORROW!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITLIN! You are so beautiful... we miss you!
Happy Bday Kaitlin! Hope this year is the best!
I can't believe she is 7 either. She is so dang beautiful. I now can see a little of Ryan in her when she was a little tot. It was so good to see you on Sunday. You look so great. I can't wait to see pics of your little one soon. Did you decide on a name?
Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!! What a beautiful and sweet young lady.
Love Grandpa George and Sondi
Post a Comment