Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lucky Us!!!

We have been watching Brigham, My brother and sister-in-law's baby, since Serene has had to go back to work. He is so sweet and we love him so much. He has been helping us get ready for our own babe to come. Having him around definatly makes the time seem to go by a little bit faster.

The kids are so good with him. I am so glad they like having him around. They are such good helpers too! On the days he doesn't come over we all miss him so much.

What an Angel!!

6 comments:

Devin & Shalise said...

I am so glad that you put some pics up cause Kyle is terrible at blogging!! I cannot believe how chubby he is!! What a cute boy! It will be so fun when little Carter is in the pic with him!

Anonymous said...

These are so darn cute. We love you all so much and Brigham is so lucky to have you to take care of him.

We love you, Dad and Sondi

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OK, you know what? It is weird to see the pictures of your kids with, a mini-Kyle! :) It is like some sort of strange flashback, when only half flashback and the others stay the same! :)

I want to hold and love and cuddle that sweet baby! I do have to say that I have the CUTEST nieces and nephews EVER!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OK and 14 days?! Are you kidding me?! HOLY COW! That is coming up fast! Are you ready?

Dae said...

L-U-C-K-Y!!! You are sooooo lucky!! I miss him terribly. Hardy's definitely put out some cuties. Give him a smooch from Aunt Dae!

The Batty Bunch said...

I know you have all the time in the world so hurry up and get this blog updated with the most important event of the summer. ;) Can't wait to see the little Carter man. CONGRATS!!!! And happy healing. Super Duper hugs.