Ryan came home from work one day with Fishing Fever. He had stopped by KFC and got some chicken for dinner and we went up to the new campgrounds in American Fork Canyon and spent a few hours playing.




Ryan is always his happiest when he is next to a river with a fishing pole in his hand. This is definatly his most favorite past time.

Man, I love these boys.

Definatly Daddy's girls!!

Ryan helped all the kids across the river, so they could watch him fish. Ryan's happiness when we are in the mountains is definatly contagious!!!

3 comments:
Yea! You updated! The pictures of all your kids are so cute. But for some reason the ones of Caroline cracks me up. She seems so spunky.
OK, ONE...HOLY CRAP! YOU ARE ALIVE!
TWO...25 days to go?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
THREE...If Ryan is the happiest when he is in the mountains and close to an amazing fishing river (rated among the top in the world, even) then have I got a proposition for you!
There is this little town that I know of. It is in the BEAUTIFUL SUN VALLEY AREA! It has one of the worlds best fishing rivers running right through it, with another top in the world fishing river just 15 minutes away! Every morning you wake up to fresh mountain air and every night you can sit out on your deck with the feeling of being in your favorite cabin, in your favorite place on earth! AND your favorite sister lives there! SERIOUSLY, what more could you want?! A happy husband, a happy brother in law (because he would have a backpacking/fishing buddy), happy kids because they love their aunt Amy more than anything and they could spend everyday playing with her, happy neices and nephews because they can play with their cousins everyday, happy sister because she loves you more than life and wants to live by you DESPERATELY, and happy you, because well, there is SO much happiness going around...it would be almost CONTAGIOUS! :)
Alright, I will start looking for a house for you! :)
Yeah.....You are back!!! I was seriously concerned.
Grandma told me todya that you were super sick...I hope you are feeling better!!!
Lisa, you seriously have the CUTEST kids!!!
Love
Abby
Post a Comment