Friday, June 5, 2009

Bike Ride to the Park

I am so glad the kids are getting old enough that we can all go for a bike ride together. We packed a lunch a headed to a park about 2 miles away from our house. They all did such a great job and we had a really fun time.







Carter liked sitting on the grass playing with my sunglasses the best. Other than that, he just slept in the chair on the back of my bike.







We sat under a tree that had a swing on it and we all took turns playing on it. Even I couldn't resist the call of the tree swing. I love being with my kids. I turn into a bit of a kid myself.





















































We played until we saw the storm come in then we decided we had better go home.





2 comments:

Hardy Party said...

Lisa, that looks like so much fun. What great pictures. We love you all very much.

Love Dad & Sondi

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Hey, if you guys can come up PLEASE bring the bikes. Mallory has a bike and it scares the heck out of her. (Sensory issues) I bet if she saw Caroline on hers she would totally get it and want to try it out. SO FUN!