Monday, June 1, 2009

GROSS!!!

I can barley bring myself to make this post, but I know Ryan is very proud of his ugly fish, so here it is.

My dad and Ryan took the kids to Utah Lake for a day of ugly fish, fishing. I know Ryan won't admit it, but it had to be hard to pick up that slimy, gross thing.
Smile Dad, Oh thats right, its pretty hard to do when you got that disgusting thing in your hands.

I know, I know Caroline. I wouldn't want to touch it either.







My Dad actually took some home and cooked them up. I am so glad to report that he is still alive.




2 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

If Dad can eat cat poo, or food or whatever off the tip of his shoe, he can manage a catfish.

I am TOTALLY with you though! YUCK! Those are the NASTIEST looking fish!

I miss you TERRIBLY!

Tuzi Salz said...

I thought DAD ate the bass, not posted catfish..............