Bridger stated playing T-ball this year, so I thought it was a good idea to make him a Mitt and baseball cake.
For Bridger and Caroline's Birthday this year we invited Mine and Ryan's family over for a BBQ.
It was a lot of fun. We love to find excuses to get every one together.
Caroline decided she wanted her whole Birthday cake to herself. She started with sticking her fingers in the frosting and it ended in this......................................
Do you think it stopped here?
Do you think it stopped here?



4 comments:
Lisa,
That looks like a GREAT Birthday party! We so wish we could be around for things like that. The kids are beautiful!
Love Dad & Sondi
HEY! Caroline IS yours! I have wondered until now! :) She looks EXACTLY like you in that first cake picture, but with the blonde hair and blue eyes! WHAT A CUTIE!
I love that she stuck her face in it! And I LOVE that you let her! That is way too much fun! I LOVE letting the kids do things that make them laugh! SO FUN!
I miss those two! I wish I could have been there, or even made a call! WHERE IS MY HEAD?! I am a poopy aunt! I will make sure to make it up to them next time I am in town!
Kiss their cheekers for me!
Love you!
Kiss Ryans cheekers for me lisa
Lisa you did such a great job on the cakes! So CUTE! Happy bday Bridger and Caroline!
Post a Comment