
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Brag Session!!
Kaitlyn, Bridger, and even Caroline have become the best little helpers. Most mornings we get up and get dressed and then go from room to room helping each other get the house clean. They do it so well and they don't even complain. I know it is an answer to my prayers, I don't know how I would be able to make it through this pregnancy, let alone have number 4 without thier help. They trully are great kids. I love you guys so much.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Look at those cute little munchkins!
Oh and your kitchen looks really white in this picture! Maybe you are working them too hard! :)
Lisa! I LOVE all your pictures! you guys look like you're having a super cool summer!! and you're so lucky to have such good helpers!
That is something to brag about. You are lucky. I hope my boys are helpers! I love kaitlyn's new do
I love when the kids are willing to help out! We missed ya yesterday at Salem ponds!
Okay sis... I am going to burst if you don't post again soon!!!
Your sister in IOWA!!
Where did you find the baby counter? I want one. I'll have it starting counting down a year in advance.
They are great kids. We are so happy you have some help. :-)
Love Dad and Sondi
WHERE ARE YOU?????
Um, I need to see your belly, Kaitlyn's birthday, are you ok? Have you gotten lost again?
Just wondering!!
Love Abby
Post a Comment